"Bible Verses about FEAR"

 Discover verses from the Holy Bible about 
fear in relation to God, Jesus Christ, and the 
Christian faith. May these Bible verses about 
fear strengthen your spirit and encourage 
your soul!

Isaiah 35:4

"Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not 
fear; your God will come, he will come with 
vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to 
save you.”

Joshua 1:9

" Have I not commanded you? Be strong and 
courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, 
for the LORD your God will be with you wherever 
you go.”


Psalm 23:4 

" Even though I walk through the darkest 
valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with 
me; your rod and your staff, they 
comfort me.

Matthew 6:34

 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for 
tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has 
enough trouble of its own.


Romans 8:38-39

" For I am convinced that neither death nor life, 
neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor 
the future, nor any powers, 
"neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all 
creation, will be able to separate us from the love 
of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."


Psalm 118:6

" The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. 
What can mere mortals do to me?"




Post a Comment

 
Top